Thursday 10 October 2013

M3 Learning styles


Learning Style

10/10/2013

I am a visual learner. This means that I learn by using images and pictures with a bit of text to help. My style also means that when it comes to planning out things I will, if using a mind map, would use pictures to help. This also applies to using remembering techniques as well.

21/10/2013

21st OCT 2013 I just did a activity where I was put into a group (Me, Sam and Alphred) where we had to use a A4 piece of paper to make a ring that can go around us and can go through together. I was a visual learner, sam was a kinthetic (can follow instructions) and so was alphred. Our team wasn't very successful because there wasn't much team communication going on also one person was really doing the work and the other two didn't know what to do. At the end I tried completing the task on my own but that didn't go well as I only followed the diagram which did make a ring however but it had a break at the top which I tried to like by a knot which wasn't correct.

Another team was successful because they had people who were different learning styles. This works perfectly because the visual can anticipate the image, the other is audio so they can listen very well and the last one is kinthetic. This was useful to then as the one which is reading the instructions would understand it, so would the audio as he can hear them very well, and the visual will be able to follow the image as well as the instructions which were being told to him with the help of that person to allow progress to stay on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment